8.5 games back baby!!! Told ya fools the run has started!!!
Just to let you all know the Yanks are now at 500...
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
8.5 games back baby!!! Told ya fools the run has started!!!
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
And who didn't think they would?
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
John Friggin Kruk!!!
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
LOL @ that pic! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
If it gets down to about 4 games, Red Sox fans will be waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, screaming "Bucky #$%#ing Dent!!!!"
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
The Sox should get an easy sweep this weekend [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
Sox fan here, I didn't even sweat down 3-0 in the ALCS!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
I despise the Yankees!
But I will be in attendance of today's game versus the Diamondbacks. I'm posting this from my Manhattan hotel.
off topic but why are reds fans so infatuated with Chris Sabo? The guy was slightly better than Pedro Feliz is. Not a put down at all, I just dont really get it. I enjoyed watching Eric Davis alot. I just wish that his career would have been better, he was exciting.
Bookmarks